Working together can help us get things done that often slip through the cracks in our busy lives.
Bring your lunch and join other business people on March 7 from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm to boost your public relations mojo and get the latest news about your business or book launch out into the world.
What to bring:
Something newsworthy to put into a press release.
Any press contacts you have for building out a collaborative press list.
What will happen in the work along:
• We’ll pool our information about local news outlets.
• You’ll fill out a template with your information and use it to create a written press release/PSA.
• We’ll read our press releases out loud to the group for input.
• You’ll have access to a press list for sending it out once it’s ready.
You’ll leave the work along with:
• A completed press release
• A press list to send it out to
• The skills to do additional PR going forward.
Press list to include:
Name of Publication
Point of contact
Participation Fee: $10
RSVP: Space is limited to 14. Work Along takes place in the large conference room at WingSpace