Tom Check, Life Coach: Choice Coaching, is a self proclaimed spreadsheet nerd.
Whether you need to track mileage reimbursements, expenses on the company card, or attendance at an event, you can use Google Forms and Sheets to make it easier, more consistent, and more organized. This will be an informal session with ideas that you can use in your business.
It's a great way for one-person operations to keep track of important information and not lose your mind in the process!
Depending on the desires of the attendees we can cover all sorts of topics including:
- How to create a Google Form
- Tracking form responses in Google Sheets
- What is a Google Sheet? Why would I want it?
- Basic formulas in Sheets (Sum, Count, etc)
- Not as basic formulas in Sheets (If, Countif/Sumif, Arrayformula, Sort)
- Brainstorming ways that these tools can help YOUR business
Bring your lunch and something to take notes.
RSVP To reserve your seat. Limited to 14 participants