Artist Application to Exhibit
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting your art at WingSpace.
We are only able to display 'Wall Art' at WingSpace. We are currently accepting artists applications and will be filling our exhibition calendar up to 6 months in advance.
• All art must be 'gallery ready' (i.e., framed or finished gallery wrapped edges, brackets and or wiring for hanging).
• Must be able to upload your digital portfolio (6 to 10 digital images of recent artworks or images of the art you plan to exhibit). Send images through either Google Docs or Dropbox.
Share to: DakotaThornton12@gmail.com
• Artist's are responsible for processing all sales of their own artworks and they receive 100% of the sale.
• Artwork will be on display for 4 weeks.
• Marketing and Promotion:
1. We will host a 'Meet the Artist' event for your opening night of exhibition at WingSpace. 2. We will send out invitations to our mailing list and ask that you to invite family, friends, and fans of your art. 3. We will promote your 'Meet the Artist' event on our monthly newsletter and social media channels the week before your exhibition.
• Artist is responsible for setup and take down of their own art, and must arrange to pick up art on agreed upon date and time.
• We will respond via email. We have limited space, so even if your works are not chosen to exhibit at this time we will keep your application on file.
Please fill out the following application for consideration.